Timbers of Boca Home Owners Association
Every third Monday of the month (except holidays) at 7:00 pm, the Timbers of Boca Home Owners Association (HOA) has a Board meeting that is open for all home owners. The Home Owners Association Meetings are open forum for owners to voice their opinions and help the Board make decisions affecting our community.
- Hawkeye Management,the Management Company for the Timbers of Boca (561) 392-1600
- Jeff Springston, President and Board Member of Timbers of Boca Home Owners Association HOA (561)558-8264
- Lois Feldhamer, VP and Board Member of Timbers of Boca Home Owners Association HOA (561)445-9957
- Jack Seger, Secrectary and Board Member of Timbers Boca Home Owners Association HOA (561)451-4056
The pictures above show water levels of the weir on the lake.
Trash cans must be removed from sight on the day of pickup. Hedges must be trimmed to 4 foot height in the front yards and 6 foot height in side and back yards unless you live on the lake, where you can't block the view or access to common areas.
- First Notice, 15 day door hanger.
- Second Notice, 7 day door hanger.
- Third Notice, 7 day demand letter ($25.00 owner fee for this letter)
- Final Notice, information will be turned over to HOA attorney for action and his costs will be charged to the owner.
Other Important Phone Numbers:
- Palm Beach County Code Enforcement (561)233-5500
- Palm Beach County Animal Control (561)233-1200
- Palm Beach Sheriff (561)995-2800
- District 5 County Commissioner, Burt Aaronson (561)355-2205
- District 78 State Representative, Richard Machek (561) 279-1633
We strive to have accurate information, but are not responsible for any errors on this site. See site use.